If you or anyone you know in our community enjoys gardening but doesn't have the space to do so, we have a suggestion. Rent at space here at the Wesley UMC Pinwheel Community Garden!
Each plot is approximately 20' X 20' and the rent is $25. Applications will be taken on a first come first serve basis and can be picked up at the church office, 2727 Wesley St., Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm or you can download a PDF copy here.
Any questions, please contact David McAllister (573-694-2775) or Pastor Tom (573-893-2556)
Gardening Guidelines and Agreement
2. Gardening is permitted between March 1 and November 1. Any crops not harvested by November 1 are subject to being plowed under without notice.
3. You must maintain your plot in a neat, weed-free condition. Failure to control weeds will result in revocation of use of the plot.
4. You must be on the site when watering. You must turn off the water to your hose when you are not at your plot.
6. Please call the garden manager (David McAllister, 694-2775(c)) if you plan to be out of town for an extended period of time.
7. Plant tall plants and vines in locations where they will not interfere with neighboring plots or pathways.
8. All illegal plants are prohibited.
9. Pets, radios, boom boxes, and fires are not allowed.
10. Drugs (including alcohol) and smoking are not allowed.
11. Children will be supervised at all times while in the garden area.